Saturday, March 08, 2008

PLANTING WANDERING JEW IN GROUND

INTERVIEW OF GEORGE MOUSTAKI - Actualit?usique - EVENE Faire to d?uvrir this article?n friendly It is a Po?, a singer, a vagrant who has travers?es?ques and modes. It returns today with an album to the colors br?liennes and goes up on a Sc? what it never has really quitt? How is n?e project of this new album intitul?Vagabond'. The m? d?rche since always: by proposing songs?a house of discs. What has chang?' is that when Virgin has?ut?es models, they have propos?' to record me in Br?l. It is a country which I like particuli?ment and who, from a professional point of view, has the qualit?exceptionnelles ones. I have enregistr?lusieurs discs?'?anger, work concentrates on a dur?d?rmin? One?le not while r?outant oneself with kindness, while saying one will change?ou? One pr?re all that one can before the d?rt and once l?as, one is really centr?ur what one has??iser. In a country as Br?l o?es musical talents are remarkable, work is tr?efficace. There are thus musics which are to inspir? by my relation with Br?l, like ' This amour' or my homage?om Jobim which is entitled ' Tom'. But I did not think at all?nregistrer l?as, it is the fruit of a dialogue. You?quez there intoxication, the direction and sexual intercourse, the love, nature: can one say you that you?s a?curien. You know the?curiens?ient tr?asc?ques people. They made their impulses, their pleasures something the tr?s?eux one. It?it not to rise late, eat anything or sleep with no matter whom. I want?e well a?curien in this direction which exalte art of living and the go?de life. But there is?lement a serious tonalit?lus in this disc. ' Soldat' is an important song for somebody as me which is n?u the Middle East. L?as, the engagements never have cess?epuis d?nnies and d?nnies. M? if in Europe, there is tourn?ne page with the war, l?as it continues. I am of it aware and I wanted apport?ne contribution, a message anti-warmonger. The women in g?ral are omnipr?ntes in your songs. The love which one can carry to them is a thing tr?importante?os eyes. There are always an autobiographical share and a share of imaginary when one?it a song. The women are the?es which us compl?nt, which compl?nt our impulses of d?r, love and tenderness. They are?lement synonymous with sufferings since the loves are sometimes impossible. All that does report/ratio give?on to the women an importance particuli? and exceptional. ' Vagabond' today, ' Jew errant' yesterday. This is the glance which you carry on your life. A life during which you?s never pos?Je have myself d?d?e to travel, nor of living like I live. It is the life which has me port?qui has me tent?qui opened doors to me. And which offered beautiful meetings to you. I b?s sky to have made all these meetings. When one makes the knowledge of Brassens to the d?t of his carri? and that it encourages you, that it carries on you a benevolent glance, that marks. I have?it?0 years a song with Henri El Salvador who?it and which remains the personnalit?ue one knows. I have v? with Edith Piaf during one year enters 23 and 24 years. I have?it to him a song, ' Milord', the fruit of this meeting. It made ego a singer since they is by refusing certain my songs - which according to him were appropriate to me more - that I became singer. When mani was seen? I live it is -?anger while moving continuously, the things are exacerbated. Sometimes I spend one day or two in a country and I have the impression to absorb much of what it can give me. Time is the short thus intensit?ugmente. Before going in Br?l, I?is a reader of the novels of Jorge Amado and I did not know that a day, I would go?a meet. While returning?n to me festival of music in 1972, I have? accomodated like one seldom accomodated me. There were singers like Chico Buarque, Jobim. And among them Jorge Amado which has me invit? d?r at his place. It had a personal affection for my songs and we maintained our relation until?a dead. It has me m? fact a gift: I am one of these characters. it makes me say things which it had desire that I say and I realize by reading it of what it thought. They is marvellous to have rencontr?es people. Day at the following day, I am retrouv?vec a family of adoption which has me donn?n roof, opened his arms to me, made me conna?e the town of Bahia. I am n?n Egypt, I came to France, I am of Greek origin and Br?l came to be grafted?es country. On Sc? fran?se current, which are the artists with whom you would like to collaborate. I am mont?ur Sc? r?mment with somebody that, I must acknowledge it, I did not appr?ais?00%. But when I am approch?que I have it?ut?t that I knew it, I had the impression to find a friend: Vincent Delerm. We have partag?ne Sc? ?len? for an official reception of support for the league against cancer. We have pass?a soir?ensemble, chant?ur Sc?, D? and?ang?es matter. Today, Sc? fran?se is full with value. It is m? ?nnant that one does not realize there more. I am not cannot -?e tr?objectif because I have a R? leaning for this I sc?-l?mais think that the song is currently in a p?ode ostentation. With when a song with one of these new talents. It is necessary to let the chance make the things. I?is not of the songs by having but because I like? If by the magic of a meeting na?une song, why not. It is what is pass?vec Barbara. We have?it duets. We passed from the apr?midi?ous to amuse?ianoter or?hercher agreements on a guitar. We composed of the songs, by chance. Sc? of today it is?lement the Ac' Star and other?ssions of t?r?it??manes. Which glance the large Mister of the song fran?se relates it to this kind of?ssions. When I was 15 years old, I have particip? a radio-hook. I found that valid like attempt. What d?nge today it is me that one assembles that in?ngle. All is r?is?e mani? ultracommerciale, ultraprofessionnelle. At the time of the radio-hooks of province or district, it acted of d?rches artisanal: stake?it not so important. Does D?rmais, one make gleam with the young people objectives mirobolants and if they do not reach them, they feel bless? For my part, I like well that the things are not done with a spirit of comp?tion. The destiny made me r?iser beautiful meetings. It?it not with a radio-hook which one could approach Mr Brassens. However, it has jou?n R? pr?nd?nt in my life, it has me donn?ne g?reuse and cordial hand and the go?d' to exert my m?er. A m?er of which the gasoline m? remain and remains Sc?. During was 10 years between 59 and 69, I held a little in withdrawal and then I have?it and chant?e m?que and?a make ego an artist demand?Depuis, I do not have arr? to leave on a journey and concerts. My tourn?actuelle is the continuation of what I have done for 50 years. It is a probl besides? because if I sing what I have compos?t what I compose, my concerts would last 4 hours. This day-l?nous will go in Am?que Latin, while passing by Japan and the Middle East. I b?s a song recital as one would make a itin?anger of voyage with stopovers. I am not l?our to provide a finished product, because I would be bored and I would annoy tr?vite people. Remarks collected by M?nie Carpentier for Evene. Faire to d?uvrir this friendly article?n. You have aim?et article. Make starts us from your opinion impressions on the articles and N?ans interviews a cocoa plantation around El Salvador de Bahia, Jorge Amado is li??son childhood in the world of the workers and the peasants br?liens. Bahia, the "violent ground", constitutes the essential d?r Country of the Carnival in 1931. The m? ann? the young person?ivain and journalist militate tr?activement with the Communist Party, then prohibited in Br?l. His engagement was worth a suite[ to him. N?e Greek parents, George Moustaki int?sse tr?t??a litt?ture and?a song fran?ses. Its vat out of pocket, it leaves Egypt for Paris, o?l earns money by selling books of po?e with carries-?orte. It begins?ratter its guitar and?crire songs. Its meeting with George Brassens in a cabaret encourages it?ers?rer in the music. ROLLING STONES - A BIGGER BANG Receive free each day all cultural information: - the c?brit?u day and quizzes. Articles, portraits, interviews which do the one of Evene Musique. As long as the man will be mortal, it will be never Reproduction right d?ntract?© EVENE 1999-2008/and diffusion r?rv?/ strictly personal Usage

No comments: